Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Crazy Blisters! Caution: Gross pics inside. You've been warned

I posted yesterday about my crazy big blisters. I took pictures to send to my mom, who lives in another state. Then I thought, why not post them here? A lot of people love gross pictures!

I have one on EACH foot. Owie!


I'm not even squeezing on this one! I'm just showing my thumb for size comparison!

My mom recommended that I pick up some callus cushions to help ease the strain that's being put on this area of my heel.


I drove to the store and picked up Dr. Scholl's Round Callus Cushions in the largest size I could find! Luckily, I got the cushions just in time! If I'd waited much longer, they would have been too small!


I've only been wearing these for about an hour, but I do think they help soften the pressure on my blisters. The real test will be when I go for my jog in the morning. I'll be sure to give an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment