Thursday, January 16, 2014

Struggle

I've been struggling with this blog. Not because I'm struggling with my weight; that's just fine. I'm struggling with what to post because I had some crazy idea in my head that I could only post something if there was a picture to go along with it.

Where did that notion come from? I honestly don't know other than the fact that I, personally, like pictures!

I decided today to give anyone that finds this blog a little more credit. It's possible you might find some inspiration here regardless of an absence of pictures in every post! So here goes...

I hereby resolve to post more often, even if there is no picture!

Update on my weight loss journey: I had some set backs in December. A lot of parties and not a lot of self control. I'm still 2 lbs higher than my best weight so far. I know that I'll get those lbs off and I'll get right back on track to finally hitting my goal. I'm eating a nice, healthy lunch as I type this!

No comments:

Post a Comment