Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Full Circle Produce Delivery

My husband and I have been getting into eating more locally grown organic foods. We discovered a company called Full Circle that delivers just that right to your front door! This is the second box I've received and I must say, I'm impressed.

The food is tasty and fresh. Plus, getting unique things pushes me out of my comfort zone and forces me to try new recipes!



Here's the packing slip of everything I got. I like how they show you exactly where everything comes from. Sorry about the shadows in the pictures. It was 5:30 am so there wasn't any sun to help with the lighting!


mmmmm....fresh mushrooms. These babies are going in a new quinoa recipe I found!



Beautiful leeks! I've never cooked with leeks before so I'm going to have to search for a recipe!!



This is my favorite of the box. These just looked so fresh and delicious. I'm going to saute them up for dinner!

So the other day, someone posted a full body shot of me on Facebook...and I didn't hate it! I think it's taking my mind a lot longer than expected to catch up with my body. Here's the picture that was on Facebook. Pictured with me is my furbaby, Lena. She's a rescue that is super shy. I've been working to teach her that the world is *not* scary! It's fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment